I had a sudden brain wave to make tatted interchangeable earrings.
So I dug out my size 80s and bead collection and did a whole bunch of mini tats.
So the idea is to give sets away. Like a pair of silver hoops (that I can get for like 5 bucks) and three pairs of tats. So you just loop the top loop over the hoop and tadah!
Should I keep going? I love embarking on new project ideas that I don't need to buy more supplies for. :)

4 comments:
wow you are fast! I like the interchangeable idea and the top right hand side and the bottom row to over.
Thanks! I'm not that fast. I'm just super laid up at home with shingles and tatting the time away (thank goodness for that - if not I may have died of boredom)
the changable earrings are the way to go. That's how I make all of my earrings. Makes it easy for traveling and up keep.
I think it's a really nice gift idea!
Post a Comment