Sunday, September 28, 2014

Long drawn WIP

Wow. It's been a year and I'm still on this doiley! 

(http://wickedtatsshroomfield.blogspot.sg/2013/10/progress.html?m=0) 


I'm finally on the second last row (I think)! 

4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Doilies do seem to take forever! I love the color thread you are using!

rainbows and raindrops said...

This one really seems to be taking forever! I don't focus so well on doilies. I get lost in the repetitions and end up making silly mistakes!

It's an old dmc 80 :)

Anonymous said...

Yea we all know that we can put down a doily and quickly do another motif and go back to the doily. Why? Because no one will do it for you :) it will be there waiting ha ha ha

GraceT said...

I recognise that doily! :-) It was the first one I started, but it took me two years to finish! (My blog post about it: http://gracetats.blogspot.sg/2014/03/my-very-first-doily-not-quite-finished.html)
Yes, that's the second-last round. You're getting close to the finish! I find I'm more motivated to finish when I get that close to finishing.