Made myself a new bookmark out of thread from the local $2.00 shop with Jane's bookmark pattern (http://janeeborall.freeservers.com/JaneMBookmark.pdf)
Also showing a sudden brainwave I had to try. A "wrapped" crochet hook :) adding a little colour to my tatting kit.
7 comments:
Looks great and the handle is a great idea more comfortable
What a beautiful bookmark! It's amazing how the colors repeat exactly! Can't help wonder where the thread came from. Looks a lot like Lizbeth Caribbean.
Beautiful bookmark and very pretty wrapped crochet hook!!! :)
I was looking at so many polymer clay handled hooks that were on etsy but the shipping is prohibitive for me. This was the best I could come up with :(
Oh my now that you say it it does doesn't it. I got it at the local discount shop. It's slightly bigger than size 10 I think.
Thank you! :)
Post a Comment