Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My first butterfly in a while!


Allix's Butterfly by Marty... she has kindly shared the pattern here.  

This butterfly is one I would call "international". Designed by an American designer, tatted by a Singaporean tatter on her way to and in Perth Western Australia in size 20 Anchor thread purchased in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.  =)

Marty also has several other patterns generously shared on her blog. One of which is one of my favourite butterflies, Donna's Butterfly.

Take a try if you haven't!

+edit+ 

In line with the butterfly-y theme, I took a walk at the local Botanic Gardens. Here's some photo mash ups for your viewing pleasure! 



2 comments:

Marty said...

You did a wonderful job with the butterfly! I'm so pleased someone would want to make stuff I designed.

rainbows and raindrops said...

I'm so relieved that you think I did ok with your butterfly :) I think all your butterflies are lovely! And you were so generous to share :) I will be trying another soon :)