Thursday, May 15, 2014

I heart.

I heart both my tatting teachers. Sheila, who lives in the UK, and Jessica who is local :) I spent an awesome half a day today catching up and tatting with Jessica. I haven't done it in more than a year! I was so excited that I forgot to snap a photograph. Damnit. But it was such a great time :)

I was a bit silly though. I brought two projects to work on. And on both projects, I ran out of thread on one shuttle and I didn't bring any "refills". Genius I am. Sigh. 

On to the tatting... I complete this couple days back and I just took it off the blocking board. 



Tatted in size 10 Red Heart crochet thread, this is Marilee Rockley's Arpeggio. It can be found in her latest book, Marilee's Beaded Tatted Finery :). 

The book (as well as her other books) is available on her etsy store and on most online tatting supply shops :).  Visit her at her http://yarnplayertats.blogspot.com to find out more. They are worth the money, I assure you! 

The bracelet has been claimed by the sister. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have done that too and ran out of thread! I really didn't believe my take along tatting needed more thread but I guess it shows how mush spare time is in a day!
Love the bracelet!

rainbows and raindrops said...

Thanks Madtatter! I'm glad to know I'm not alone!