The last few months have been an emotional roller coaster.
Starting with troubles at work. My eventual resignation (and thereafter further emotional turmoil that I had to go through with the boss because I resigned). And the passing of my beloved beagle of 11 years.
I loved my puppy and still do. I wish I could write about him but i can't find the vocabulary to describe how much I love him or how awesome he was. I miss him dearly and cry as I write this.
I know he is in a better place and hope that where ever he is he knows how much he is still loved and missed.
Today being a public holiday, I had a me day. I spent the day at the shops trying not to think about all the nonsense that's clogging my brain.
Whilst exploring the local craft shop (which was having a 40% sale on fabric) I found this awesome doggy fabric.
I followed a tutorial online which was super clear with tons of photgraphs so that you know exactly where you're at. This pattern only uses one square - find it a bit of a waste to use two squares (as is in most other patterns) since the inner fabric is only seen under the pocket flap.
I matched it with my favorite rainbow ribbon. Can you see my beagle in the fabric? Now he'll be with me when I'm out tatting.
This awesome pattern can be found here:
http://harujiondesign.blogspot.sg/2014/01/origami-drawstring-pouch-tutorial.html



No comments:
Post a Comment