Whilst good byes are often sad, as Mary Poppins sung, a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down in the most delightful way. (If you have no clue what I mean or just had a flashback moment, please take time to enjoy this video! http://youtu.be/HrnoR9cBP3o)
Hand embossed and personalized thank you cards.
Personalized home sewn travel tissue pack covers for the ladies.
Fabric paint stenciled home sewn tissue pack covers for the men.
To put things in context, lunch tables are often in high demand and short supply in the local business district so people often use tissue packs to "reserve" the table. Colloquially "chope" refers to the "reservation" e.g. Let us go and "chope" a table.
And as a last minute gift I took a trip to ikea and did these on my compact photo printer with the photos I took at the farewell lunch today.




2 comments:
Well of course they will love them! What a kind thing you did. Good luck with your new adventures!
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I hope they like them.
Looking forward to my new adventures!
Post a Comment