could you please check on my shuttle exchange? i have not received it yet. I thought i had gotten an email from her saying she was a bit behind, but now i can't seem to find that email. hope you can help. if not Oh well. I'll try again next time. thanks for doing the exchange! lori jones alas2658@gmail.com or quiltingbug619@yahoo.com i am not sure which email i gave you when i signed up for the exchange. thanks! lori
2 comments:
could you please check on my shuttle exchange? i have not received it yet. I thought i had gotten an email from her saying she was a bit behind, but now i can't seem to find that email. hope you can help. if not Oh well. I'll try again next time.
thanks for doing the exchange!
lori jones
alas2658@gmail.com
or
quiltingbug619@yahoo.com
i am not sure which email i gave you when i signed up for the exchange.
thanks!
lori
I love the bunny shuttle. I would like to participate in future when you have an exchange. I am in the US. graceatkinson @ aol.com
Post a Comment