Saturday, May 19, 2012

More challenges

A few more contributions to my challenge.

I had some left over thread wound (not much) so I searched for something small and tatted up Wild Rose from Ms Mary Konior's A Pttern Book of Tatting. I believe this was size 20 Lizbeth Butterfly Breeze.


Since it is the weekend I also tatted a small butterfly called Birte from Ms Adelheid Dangela's Tatted Butteflies.


This was done in size 40 Milford.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Both are lovely. Great use of left over thread in the first motif.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, I do love those thread colors, and the motifs are darling!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful flower and butterfly!!! :)

rainbows and raindrops said...

Thank you for the kind comments! I'll be having a giveaway soon so come back to visit!

rainbows and raindrops said...

Thank you for the kind comments! I'll be having a giveaway soon so come back to visit!