Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas?
I was thinking what I should do for Christmas this year... and somehow my favourite Christmas wreath brooches (from the Pam Palmer pattern) seems a tad overdone =(
But I've been trawling for days and I can't seem to find any other pattern that can be made into a brooch nicer than the Pam Palmer wreath =(
Does anyone have any hints?
What do you tat for Christmas?
4 comments:
It's much too early for ME to think about Christmas..... I'm one of those that procrastinates until I get hit upside the head with a panic attack! Ask me in December........
Do you have a picture of one of your brooches? And no, it is not too early, it is very nearly Too Late - because it takes me a very long time to tat a snowflake. Good Luck with it all!
@ Maureen: You can check out my favourite wreath pattern at this post (http://wickedtatsshroomfield.blogspot.sg/2013/11/getting-ready-for-secret-santa.html)
=)
I am not a very fast tatter and working full time makes is tough to find time! =( I was hoping that starting early would make up for it.
I think I have received one from you and they are beautiful too. I spent the year trading ATC cards and it morphed into to making tiny little tatted frames and you can put any kind of fabric picture inside and then sewing it all to little felt book that I place needles and tatting coiless safety pins in. I made one for myself and love and use it all the time. And it is never too late to start for Christmas :)
Post a Comment