Sunday, June 8, 2014

Interesting...

I tried something new :) tatting on a plastic press stud! The pattern was from the Ring of Tatters newsletter and was designed by Jennifer Williams.


The flower was in 20 coats (the same that was previously used to make Marty's butterfly... I had snipped off a long stretch when I was winding shuttles for the butterfly due to a knot in the ball :( - at least it didn't go to waste!) and 30 green cebelia. 

Outta curiousity for most people which is the "top" of the press stud? The flat bit or the protruding bit - I did the protruding bit on top (and put a dob of glitter fabric paint for the centre).

3 comments:

Maureen said...

The bit that has the "stud"is the top - because you "press "it in! I must renew my ROT membership, I haven't done that yet,

rainbows and raindrops said...

Do renew soon! I enjoy receiving my issues so. :)

rainbows and raindrops said...

Thank you!