Yarnplayer's Giddy earrings in size 20 Berry Burst with red 11/0 beads and red/orange crystals.
I just got my handy hands newsletter today and I used size 20 Cotton Candy to tat this butterfly by Kendra Goodnow that was in the newsletter.
To do this butterfly I used my new pop-a-bobbin shuttle that I bought from Jane Eborall that was made by her sister, Sally, and Sally's huabnd.
Comparing this and the aerlit it is clear that this is a much easier use than the aerlit. A slight tug and the thread comes off the bobbin. No painful thumbs here!



2 comments:
Oh good, I'm glad the pop-a-bobbin is easier to use!The other one may get easier as it 'wears in'. Pretty earrings and butterfly.
I think the pop a bobbin is a great. It feels great to the touch. A bit "thick" for me and takes a while to get used to. If you're a bobbin shuttle tatter you might want to give it a go!
Post a Comment