Can you claim it on your insurance? - that is terrible. I came back to my car once, to find that someone had scratched it all along one side with a key - just deliberate mindless damage. We didn't bother fixing it.
Sigh. There's no real benefit to claiming insurance because the insurer will just jack up my premiums. I was keyed like 2 year ago and didn't bother to fix it either... but this is too much of an eyesore. Sob
I'm so sorry to hear about your car. I guess all of us with cars go through that some time or other.I hope it's not too expensive to fix it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Can you claim it on your insurance? - that is terrible. I came back to my car once, to find that someone had scratched it all along one side with a key - just deliberate mindless damage. We didn't bother fixing it.
Sigh. There's no real benefit to claiming insurance because the insurer will just jack up my premiums.
I was keyed like 2 year ago and didn't bother to fix it either... but this is too much of an eyesore.
Sob
I'm so sorry to hear about your car. I guess all of us with cars go through that some time or other.
I hope it's not too expensive to fix it.
Post a Comment