Monday, October 14, 2013

Moving on...

The participants to my secret shuttle exchange should have all received their partners.
 
As a recap, remember to send not only the shuttle but a 10m thread sample (wound on a card or on the shuttle itself) and something from where you are from.
 
You are free to decide if you want your giftee to know who you are before they receive the gift but that's completely up to you =). I think there's more 'fun' in having the suspense of "ooo I wonder where my shuttle is going to be coming from" but that's just me. Remember to send me photos of your gifts or at least links to where you have posted them so that I can share the love on my blog!
 
I'm truly encouraged by the number of people that signed up for my exchange and I thank each of you for signing up. I was aiming for 10 but I got 22! Woohoo for me! It's quite exciting doing this and I'm seriously considering hosting a Christmas exchange too! Stay tuned just in case!
 
Trudging along with my doiley. Just started on the 6th row now. I'm a little worried that it seems to be 'ruffling' but I'm praying real hard it wont.
 
 

4 comments:

GraceT said...

That doily looks very familiar! I think it's the one I'm doing, too. It ruffles a bit, but sorts itself out as you get further out.

West Pine Creations said...

Sent my shuttle off and waiting for your Christmas exchange!!

Willnnabel said...

My shuttle left last week, fingers crossed as it is overseas...

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.