Sunday, June 30, 2013

Back

It looks like I took a little bit of a break didn't I?

Still been doing a bit of crafting here and there and I will likely post what I have been up to in due course. But I drop in with a short note of still one of my favorite bookmark patterns, Tabatha by Ms Kersti Anear done in Lizbeth thread. 


4 comments:

Crazy Mom! said...

glad to see you again!

rainbows and raindrops said...

thank you!

Mrs. Fink said...

Nice bookmark! I too enjoy Joanne Fluke's Hannah Swensen books! I haven't had a chance to read the most recent one yet, but I hope she's getting close to picking between Norman and Mike! (Team Norman!) :)

rainbows and raindrops said...

Omg! I finally found someone who loves those books too! I bought a whole bunch for $2 each at a book sale. I think I'm at the fifth book. Yes I'm team Norman too!!!