I took up pool some time in 2011.
For those who are unfamiliar with the sport, one of the 'tools' required is a cube of chalk to chalk the cue tip before you shoot. Instead of leaving the little cubs everywhere most people use a chalk holder of some form.
I used to have these.
Boring arent' they? The little 'cups' where the chalk goes in comes in a variety of colours but they cost like SGD15.00 each? Photos of the different colours can be seen here, which is where I got the above pic. I swear in the last 2 years I've lost at least 4 (I remeber I had a yellow one, 2 purples ones and a pink one). I recently lost (the pink) on perhaps last week.
Fed up of the wasted money (and not to mention the shop isn't exactly very convenient for me) I fashioned this last night with stuff I already had (i.e. no added expenditure).
I like it. I think it's quite 'me'.
Used one of those 'legs' for dangly bookmarks, a bit of left over chain, some jump and closed rings and looootttsss of duct tape. The chalk is removable even! I didn't have the 'stick' it in with duct tape.
I like.

No comments:
Post a Comment