I just completed one year of service at my new firm.
One year ago I embarked (at the egging on of essentially one person in my life) on a 'lose weight' campaign.
Am a little bit mortified right now.
In terms of stats:
Previous Marks & Spencers pants size: 14
Current Marks & Spencers pants size: 8
Previous G2000 jacket size: 44
Current G2000 jacket size: 36
Total weight lost: approx. 18kg
Time taken: 1 year
I won't lie. It was haard. There were a lot of moments where there was 'oh man this is so not worth it ***** it I want to give up'. If anyone is interested I will do a post to share the 'journey'.
Now comes the harder part - keeping the weight off!
I won't lie. It was haard. There were a lot of moments where there was 'oh man this is so not worth it ***** it I want to give up'. If anyone is interested I will do a post to share the 'journey'.
Now comes the harder part - keeping the weight off!

8 comments:
Congratulations! You look fantastic!
That is exciting! Congratulations in a very BIG way! You ROCK! you do look fantastic!
thanks Michelle and karrieann!
Congratulations! That is difficult to do, and something I need to work on as well. I'm sure you feel much better, and you look fantastic!
Congratulations Aileen. I doubt you will have trouble since you already shown so much progress in that one year. Oh yeah, don't forget to exercise - it will help a lot.
Thanks Diane and Zarina!
I'm now into the 'oh dear how do I keep it off!' stage. I suspect that this stage may be harder...
Congratulations!!! You look awesome!!
Congratulations Aileen! You look fantastic!
Post a Comment