Friday, April 27, 2012

No time for craft but things to share

My life has been a mess. I'm being stretched in all directions and facing problems from most fronts.

I haven't really had time to do much craft but I wanted to share some stuff.

The local craft store is having a 30% sale onf Guterman threads which I find really lovely to do bobbin lace with (and tat with if you don't mind looking at things funny for a while). I took the chance to stock up on stash =).


Speaking of bobbin lace, my bobbins arrived!

I ordered a lot from SMP Lacemaking Supplies. The bobbins are lovely! Especially the Jaspe ones! Those are the ones in the centre of the photo.

The people were helpful, the prices (at least to me) were affordable and so was shipping. I can't wait to spangle them!


While this isn't exactly craft, I just had to share my new 8GB bright pink pen drive!


And I leave you with a cool afternoon drink (it was tea I swear) from a warm sunny island.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Sorry to hear your life isn't easy just now, but a spot of retail therapy is good for that! - especially when it's threads, I love new threads.
Enjoy them.

Gunhild said...

That's good for you, take small little parts of luck to load your "battery" up! Not necessary to do something, just surve around in the internet and enjoy what we did, that's already helping you to get your mind out of problems for a wonderful second! Believe me, I know how you feel!
Greetings from around the world!