Friday, January 13, 2012

A bit of colour


Decided to share a bit of colour today. Above is my newly oragnised cross stitch floss. I used to use stitch bows and a large folder but I found it hard to keep track of the colours. So with some cardboard bobbins (which cost like $4 for 100) and plastic folders ($2 each) and corrigated dividers ($2 each) my new organiser was born [man do I love the budget $2 store]. I love it. It's so much cheaper and space efficient than the stitch bow method... not to mention so much prettier! 

Photos of the completed gift with Ms Pam Palmer's rocking horse were also promised last time... so here it is



To Skai and Gail. I hope you like it. Congratulations on the addition to your family. =)

Am rather stoked now as well... I just ordered a pair of chainmaille earrings from Jeff! I can't wait! I hope it gets here in time for Chinese New Year!

1 comment:

zarina said...

Its a long while we have not heard from you. Those are lovely colors.

By the way, I have received your postcard early December. Just did not get around to emailing you.