My favourite bookmark in what I believe is Lizbeth Sea Island Citrus (although the I stand to be corrected because I'm out and about).
More than what I believe to be ten years after I first tatted the pattern I still haven't found a bookmark I love more than Tabatha. Perhaps you can share your favourite bookmarks with me so I can try them out!

8 comments:
Julie Paterson's Hearts and Flowers cross is a favourite of mine.
http://www.georgiaseitz.com/classes2001/julescross.html
This is nice. I like to make Frivole's quatrain bookmark.
Oh wow this looks amazing. I've never seen it before. It's definitely going on my "to try" list. Thanks for sharing!
Oh yes! This is indeed a sweet pattern for a cross :) I had completely forgotten about this pattern!
Thanks for sharing!
Oh this is a pretty one sorry I missed this blog post have been under the weather with blogging lately
Oh this is a pretty one sorry I missed this blog post have been under the weather with blogging lately
Lovely! I'm eager to follow the suggestions to this post. I have a favorite cross bookmark pattern, but I'm not sure I have a favorite among the other styles. I tend to like variety. I'll give it some thought.
I have to confess that the bookmark I tat the most is Jane's Bookmark Cross (http://gracetats.blogspot.my/p/my-patterns.html), which is my own modification of Jane's Bookmark (in the right column here: http://janemactats.blogspot.my). The braid has got a nice flow to it.
I've also been meaning to try Mary Konior's Convolvulus edging. One day...
Post a Comment