The sister's been a little bit down lately and she recently lamented on Facebook about how she misses getting real mail or "snail mail" (not flyers or worse... BILLS). So I thought I'd cheer her up.
I whipped out my colour pencils and some drawing block...
Meet Sammy the Snail! (Get it? Snail mail lol)
The card is about the size of a coaster. The images above show both sides of the card. One side with a hand drawn and coloured snail and the other side with some scrapbook paper and felt letters that I cut out my hand. I tried to make it look stamp like - did I succeed?
Shhh... Don't tell her! It's a surprise!

2 comments:
Hmmmmm, I thought you said you couldn't draw? You lie, lass. You lie. I LOVE your wee snail.
Thank you! You are too kind!
But now that I look at it. Maybe Sammy needed some tatted butterfly friends!
Post a Comment