Those are lovely. I love the rose.
Wooo hooooo! !! I love it! The turtle is ver pretty. Haven't tride the duck yet. These are soooooo fun to make!
They are! The ducky was tricky though... And not to mention I'm outta yellow!
Did you make it on the long Rainbow Loom or on the Monster Tail loom?
The ducky was on a normal but she says it can be done on a monster tail as well. The video tutorial is here: http://youtu.be/4MDiRBXA8m0
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are lovely. I love the rose.
Wooo hooooo! !! I love it! The turtle is ver pretty. Haven't tride the duck yet. These are soooooo fun to make!
They are! The ducky was tricky though... And not to mention I'm outta yellow!
Did you make it on the long Rainbow Loom or on the Monster Tail loom?
The ducky was on a normal but she says it can be done on a monster tail as well.
The video tutorial is here: http://youtu.be/4MDiRBXA8m0
Post a Comment