The other day I was walking through the local $2 shop and spotted an adorable sheet of eyeglass cloth with Minnie Mouse print.
I initially passed it by because I don't wear spectacles. The next day inspiration struck and I had to go back.
Meet my new sunnies sock! Made from a piece of $2 eyeglass cloth, my favourite ribbon and cute little pink polka dotted loop and stopper (that I got two sets of for $2 at the same shop). Since it is eyeglass cloth after all I know it won't scratch my sunnies! Woohoo. I love it!
Maybe this will make a decent present for a loved one! It is so hard to think of gifts for men - sans the Minnie Mouse print and the pinkness and rainbowness, this might be a good gift idea, even for men, if I don't say so myself!

2 comments:
I like the bead at the end is cute fun glasses case!
Thanks! I love it too!
Post a Comment