Sunday, October 19, 2014

With love from Japan!

My sister went to Japan and got me loads of goodies!


Check out the books and the hand dyed thread! Can't wait to try it out! 

And the little doggie from screws and bolts is too precious! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOooo I like them all and the pens I love pens!

rainbows and raindrops said...

Ooo are you a fountain person? Or just a pen person? I love my pen collection :) though I never had to heart to pay for for the really snazzy ones

Anonymous said...

Well I do calligraphy and art and use different kinds of pens and the fountain pen are fun for art stuff. I don't have the expensive ones cause I am irresponsible and loose stuff like sun glasses and I would hate to loose lots of money for something I missed placed :)

Maureen L said...

How lovely to have such a kind sister! - she's brought home a real treasure trove for you. Enjoy it!