Monday, July 14, 2014

How do you travel?

I recently had a private exchange with Marie at West Pine Creations. The theme was "how do you travel".

I must show the lovely items I received from Marie. 


But this is not enough to so justice! 


Look at that lovely rattie shuttle. It looks so adorable and cuddleable (is there even such a word!). Plus I'm born in the year of the Rat! 

And the lovely purple chatelaine! With such a clever little picot gauge! 

And the little Swiss Army knife. In a lovely wood tone! 

And these awesome fish floater earrings! I can't believe I found a fishing buddy half way across the world. And...


These awesome tatting pouches! Oh my oh my oh my! Marie was just too generous and her work is just lovely! 

I understand Marie sells not only her tats but her lovely animal shuttles and her awesome tatting pouches here. So pay her a visit!!! 


5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Marie does have some wonderful creations! Enjoy your new goodies!

Anonymous said...

Marie little mouse with diamond eyes is so cute! All of her goodies are fun an useful, looks like a fun trade!

rainbows and raindrops said...

Thank you!

rainbows and raindrops said...

Yes the little rat is awesome! :) I'm going to name him soon.

West Pine Creations said...

Glad you liked it all. This was sooooooo much fun, thanks!!! And I loooooove my exchange sooooo much!!! We are going for a drive, today, so your bag is stuffed with old jewelry, beads, thread and one of my small tatting cases with the current project. It all was so awesome, not to mention the unique scissors and the adorable fob. I am going to put it on the zipper pull.