I went up for a competition so things were hectic and I didn't get much crafting done save for these:
For some reason, what I intended to be fish kinda looks like birds. What do you think? Or do they just look odd :/
Also visited my favourite craft store in KL Malaysia!!!
(You can find them on Facebook! Do pay them a visit if you are in KL!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The book marks are cute and I recognized the fish but I would have made them out better if they were orange, but that is just me:) Hey also what are the little plastic things in the loot at bottom left of picture?
4 comments:
The book marks are cute and I recognized the fish but I would have made them out better if they were orange, but that is just me:) Hey also what are the little plastic things in the loot at bottom left of picture?
Orange makes for great fish but I confess to have been finishing leftover thread on shuttles!
The plastic things are needle cases :) i will post about them soon. I thought they were cool!
KL - where I was born - maybe one day.
Lovely colours of threads and fabrics.Did you win the competition?
Well it was a competition of various sports. My team and if won our sport. But overall my contingent lost :(
Post a Comment