I haven't had time to tat yet sadly but I've gotta lots done!
I've had my hair cut! I visited a fish shop that I've long been wanting to visit! I visited the yarn wholesaler (I didn't really get much though)! (Curse you you shops that only open on weekdays!!!)
I attended a local book fair!
Everyone seems to be saying that physical books are soon to be a relic of the past. Even I confess that I have on occasion fallen prey to the convenience of ebooks. But who can resist cheap books! The feel of the pages between your fingers cannot be reproduced by ebook readers. I will enjoy it while it lasts. I got quite a few good deals here - including The Lord of the Rings trilogy for $15.00 (about us$12) which I think is a steal!
And perhaps the highlight of my last two days! But first I have a minor confession to make. I'm a closet fish lover. So the Singapore Hobbies Expo was a small slice of heaven.
Sigh. So many pretty fishes!
And one random collage from other exhibitions I snapped as well.





No comments:
Post a Comment