Some progress has been made on my doiley. I'm a little frustrated at the thread. Whilst it's great to tat with I've so far discovered one 'tie off' (like where the thread might had been cut and reconnected with a knot) and one dead knot n the ball. It was quite frustrating - perhaps it's also my fault for not checking before I wound my shuttle - I had to unpick enough so that I could cut off the shuttle, cut off the knot from the shuttle and then rejon the thread back in.
Does anyone else have this problem? Particularly with the DMC 80s?

And of course... LAST CALL TO SIGN UP FOR MY SECRET SHUTTLE EXCHANGE! The link can be found on the left bar!
I'm so blessed for all the participants!
2 comments:
Your doily is very pretty!! :)
Thank you!
I'm still worrying that it will eventually "bowl" over =(.
Post a Comment