Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Secret Shuttle Exchange

Hello friends. I haven't hosted an exchange before so I figured now is a good time to start. I might even make it a regular exchange!
 
I propose a Secret Shuttle Exchange! Hopefully I can get at least 10 people to participate! 

There's so many types of shuttles out there today and I'm sure we all have our favorites. Shuttles readily available to you where you are may not be available elsewhere. You may even make your own shuttles!!

So let's have a little fun and share the love!

To participate it's simple!
 
Sign up by leaving a comment on this post by 10 October 2013. Leave your email address. You will be contacted by email within 48 hours of signing up (so that I can get your mailing address). Please note that this exchange is international.
 
You should receive the details of the person you will be mailing your shuttle to by 14 October 2013.  
 
Step 1: Prepare a shuttle for exchange. You can either hand make your shuttle or "bling up" a store bought one! You could use paints, nail polish, plastic gems, decoupage, or even a pretty sticker or two!

Step 2: Include a 10 metre thread sample

Step 3: Include something about your self and your home country / state. It could be a post card, a photograph, a stamp, a bus ticket, a souvenir...

Step 4: Pop it in the mail by 21 October 2013

Step 5: Wait for your shuttle to arrive in the mail! 
 
Step 6: Drop me an email once your receive your package - include a photograph and I will post it on this blog!
 
You will not know who is mailing to you until it arrives in the mail!
 
What are you waiting for! Sign up now! Tell your friends!

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun. Please count me in.
Patti at patdtats at juno dot com

victats@gmail.com said...

I would love to participate. victats at gmail dot com

Maureen said...

I'd love to join, but sadly I have less than no talent with decorating shuttles, or anything else!
But I will enjoy seeing the pictures.

Frances said...

this will be fun.
francesscerri at bigpond dot com

Mrs. Fink said...

I'm in! kristenkfoster at hotmail dot com

Elzzabeth said...

this sounds totally fun I would love to be counted in

rainbows and raindrops said...

Hi Elzzabeth

Please let me have your email address so that I can contact you to obtain your snail mail details.

Froggy said...

Greetings from Ireland!
Would love to participate!

My blog is:

http://froggyscraft.blogspot.ie/

e-mail:

dreadlockdfrog@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'll love to join.

shumsy@hotmail.com

Imoshen said...

Add me to the list.
imoshenshadows at yahoo dot com

Marty said...

Oh, fun!! I want to play! Sign me up: marty1066 (at) yahoo (dot) com

maria said...

Hi...I would love to participate...
Maria
spuri@sapo.pt

Manisha said...

I'd like to join, too! My email address is: laimirie@gmail.com

Marla said...

I just learned about your exchange & it sounds like fun. I'd like to join in too... mknikirk@gmail.com

Elena K said...

I would like to participate )
foxfeylan@mail.ru
Russia

Pop Lenuta Maria said...

I'd love to join to.
Maria lenutapp at yahoo dot com.

Natalie said...

Count me in.

nataliemrogers at gmail dot com

Neeneral said...

I wanna play too! Neener28 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun
Farmfree4 yahoo.com

Tatter said...

I would like to participate )
juliavb@mail.ru
Russia

Chari said...

You got way more than 10 didn't you!!! Things grow on the internet! Count me in if it's still open!

charim@ruraltel.net

Anonymous said...

Count me in, Patty
smark69106@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Oops. I gave the wrong e-mail address.

Correct address is as follows:
shumsy@live.com

Willnnabel said...

I would love to do this :)

Debra

Willnnabel@gmail.com

West Pine Creations said...

This sounds awesome!!! Count me in!!
sandhollowgems at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

This might be a duplicate post.. can't see my original post... Please count me in... Lottiefla@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Am I in time to play yet...? I would *love* to take part!

yavamoni at mail dot com

lej619 said...

i just so your post.
hope i am not to late to sign up! if so , i hope you have another one!
quiltingbug619 at yahoo dot com.

Thank!

Anonymous said...

I've been out of the loop since Blogger left, so sorry I missed this. Enjoy Everyone!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally Kerson said...

What a great idea, I hope everyone enjoys.
Sorry been a bit pre-occupied so did not see this blog post until today!

West Pine Creations said...

Sent mine off today

Marla said...

I just sent mine off! :)

Tatter said...

Excuse me, I haven't received my partner's data for this Exchange.

juliavb@mail.ru

Elena K said...

I've sent mine off, too )

West Pine Creations said...

Received my wonderful shuttle and lots more. Posting it all on tomorrows blog. Thanks for hosting this exciting exchange!!!!

Willnnabel said...

Mine was sent on the 21st! Cannot wait. What fun.

Willnnabel said...

November 19th and no shuttle? Did everyone else get theirs?