I love Tip Junkie. For those who've never checked it out you should!
There are posts all the time with all kinds of cool ideas!
Like ideas for fabric flowers (I love those), ideas for aprons (I had to make one), ideas for occasions like Valentine's Day, Christmas and to be more up to date Mothers' Day.
In the Mothers' Day post there was a tutorial for a Bird Nest Necklace. I had odd beads left over from spangling and re-spangling bobbins as well as some 20 gauge wire... so I gave it a go. =) I quite like how it turned out. =) plus those extra beads didn't go to waste!

3 comments:
This is realy cute, fitting to spring time here! Thanks for sharing!
AAARGGGGHH! What an amazing site! How will I ever be able to do all of this!!! :)
Your necklace is adorable too!
Yes Michelle! Tip Junkie is awesome
Post a Comment