I've been working on this stitch for what feels like forever - and it's finally complete!
Suzy's Zoo is something right out of my childhood. As a kid I used to love looking at the stickers (that came in huge rolls and you paid for a small 'square' cut off from the roll, the postcards, the letter paper... it was all so cute! But at the time, all so expensive as well...
Now that I may actually have some spare money to spend on such things, I can hardly find anything in Singapore anymore... I did a quick search and didn't manage to find much online either... but I did manage to find this kit (Sandcastle Fun) in the local craft store, on a day where the craft store was having 20% off storewide. I couldn't resist!
And now I'm so glad that I finished it!

1 comment:
CUTE!
Post a Comment