Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Challenge!!

Who will join me!

I have a whole shelf full of tatting books and tatting patterns.

My challenge to myself for 2012? To tat one item from each book by the end of 2012!

Who will join me!

++edit++ just realised that I have a few 'singular patterns' - like single patterns that kinda form a book - I wish to clarify that these do not form part of the challenge! 

As some 'eye candy', I spent most of the wee hours of 2011 and parts of this morning decorating my shuttles - here's a few of them! Yay for nail deco stickers and nail polish / top coat from the local $2 store!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That's a wonderful challenge, but one that I know I would not be able to fulfill. I have too many tatting books! I will enjoy watching to see what you complete. Good luck!

tatterjil said...

I like this idea! And my tatting book collection is still small. I think I will join.